WebkinzLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» WebkinzLovers Is Back!
Dog on the front of the tag! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:37 am by maggalina

» Change a Letter!
Dog on the front of the tag! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 am by golden_retriever

» Snow!!!!!!!!!!
Dog on the front of the tag! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 am by golden_retriever

» Beanie Babies 2.0 Club
Dog on the front of the tag! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 am by HP-Webkinz

» The Scribbler - A NEW Website! Check it out!!!!
Dog on the front of the tag! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 am by hoodedwarbler12

» Does anyone like Harry Potter?
Dog on the front of the tag! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:21 am by ¢нαя

» 3 new webbies =)
Dog on the front of the tag! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 am by hoodedwarbler12

Dog on the front of the tag! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:10 am by hoodedwarbler12

» oh so new hi yall
Dog on the front of the tag! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 am by hoodedwarbler12

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
WL Arcade Now Works!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 am by hoodedwarbler12

As soon as champeo made me a webmaster, I fixed the WL Arcade! More games will be coming, but for now enjoy checkers, tic tac toe, and sudoku. Click the link on the header that says "Arcade' to visit it!

Comments: 2

I don't see avatars...

Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:57 am by HP-Webkinz

When I went on this site, I can't see anyone's avatar. Even mine. What happened?

Comments: 6

Uhhhhhh.....

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:24 am by Doger10

Where are the little Button that say wether a new post is there or not? IDK if other people can see them but I can't.

Comments: 9

Opening for Moderator!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 am by champeo

On the staff, Theres an opening for mod. People that already are staff are not allowed to apply. If you would like to apply, go to the user groups, and go to Moderators and push Suscribe.

Comments: 0

Little problems in the c box?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:27 am by golden_retriever

Okay, I just came back from being out the entire day and found out that someone just impersonated me in the c box thing. . . The person even used my email. I think I know who it is, too. . . >.<

This happened a few other times. . . Didn't someone impersonate Champeo, Riley, and Kathy? People keep on impersonating, advertising, and posting rude or inappropriate content. It's getting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Censored Word System: TEST

Tue May 26, 2009 12:11 am by champeo

This is a test to see if the censored word system works. Where, you write a bad word, and it gets replaced by a different word.

Your such a bazooka!

Comments: 44

Rules of this Website Must agree before posting

Mon May 11, 2009 4:45 am by champeo

Here are the main rules of this website. You MUST agree before posting. If you are a new member please post I agree in this thread. Any posts you make other than your agreement, will be deleted by me or a Moderator.

RULES OF WEBKINZLOVERS

Okay, Please dont even try to swear. I have created a Dictonary of Swaer Words that contains most of them and they are all banned. If you swear a word I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

Welcome to WL!

Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 am by champeo

Hi! I am the site's Webmaster. Well, to all you new comers to our site out there, WELCOME! This Site was created in Early August 2008, and is still really popular! So, I hope you new guys become a Big Part of our site! So, Have a good time. The Webmaster may be contacted at webkinzlovershelp@gmail.com

THANKS, champeo, the Webmaster, and Founder of this Site. Smile

Comments: 0

Keywords

Poll

Dog on the front of the tag!

2 posters

Go down

Dog on the front of the tag! Empty Dog on the front of the tag!

Post by champeo Tue May 19, 2009 10:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tzV0cBnDFE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ekinzvillenewz%2Ecom%2Fwp%2Dmu%2F&feature=player_embedded

I am the dog on the front of the tag, Im as famous as canbe, They all want to be my friend, I am famous as can be! LOL. THAT IS THE MAY'S PET OF THE MONTH SONG GO TO THE URL ABOVE TO HEAR! GO COCKER SPANIEL
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3113
Job/hobbies : Hobbies? Fruits Basket, Warrior Cats, Webkinz, Chicken Smoothie, Seeker Bears, harry potter, pokemon, Death note, and the list goes on....
email address : webkinzlovershelp@gmail.com
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Shake It by metro Station Fav Place?Home Fav TV show?Fruits basket, and Spongebob Fav Movie? I like alot of movies. I can't pick just one! Fav Websitez?Webkinzlovers, ChieknSmoothie, DeviantART, Webkinz, Facebook, Dragonadopters Fav Webkinz?Black lab Fav State or Providence? Illinois, state
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.webkinzlovers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dog on the front of the tag! Empty Re: Dog on the front of the tag!

Post by champeo Sun May 24, 2009 3:31 am

Come on watch it! May is almost over.
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male
Job/hobbies : Hobbies? Fruits Basket, Warrior Cats, Webkinz, Chicken Smoothie, Seeker Bears, harry potter, pokemon, Death note, and the list goes on....
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Shake It by metro Station Fav Place?Home Fav TV show?Fruits basket, and Spongebob Fav Movie? I like alot of movies. I can't pick just one! Fav Websitez?Webkinzlovers, ChieknSmoothie, DeviantART, Webkinz, Facebook, Dragonadopters Fav Webkinz?Black lab Fav State or Providence? Illinois, state

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Sun May 24, 2009 8:01 am

I watched it! I liked it
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1293
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Fav Place?Fav TV show?Fav Movie?Fav Websitez?Fav Webkinz?
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Sun May 24, 2009 9:22 am

I love that video
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum