WebkinzLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» WebkinzLovers Is Back!
Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:37 am by maggalina

» Change a Letter!
Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 am by golden_retriever

» Snow!!!!!!!!!!
Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 am by golden_retriever

» Beanie Babies 2.0 Club
Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 am by HP-Webkinz

» The Scribbler - A NEW Website! Check it out!!!!
Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 am by hoodedwarbler12

» Does anyone like Harry Potter?
Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:21 am by ¢нαя

» 3 new webbies =)
Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 am by hoodedwarbler12

Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:10 am by hoodedwarbler12

» oh so new hi yall
Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 am by hoodedwarbler12

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
WL Arcade Now Works!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 am by hoodedwarbler12

As soon as champeo made me a webmaster, I fixed the WL Arcade! More games will be coming, but for now enjoy checkers, tic tac toe, and sudoku. Click the link on the header that says "Arcade' to visit it!

Comments: 2

I don't see avatars...

Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:57 am by HP-Webkinz

When I went on this site, I can't see anyone's avatar. Even mine. What happened?

Comments: 6

Uhhhhhh.....

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:24 am by Doger10

Where are the little Button that say wether a new post is there or not? IDK if other people can see them but I can't.

Comments: 9

Opening for Moderator!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 am by champeo

On the staff, Theres an opening for mod. People that already are staff are not allowed to apply. If you would like to apply, go to the user groups, and go to Moderators and push Suscribe.

Comments: 0

Little problems in the c box?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:27 am by golden_retriever

Okay, I just came back from being out the entire day and found out that someone just impersonated me in the c box thing. . . The person even used my email. I think I know who it is, too. . . >.<

This happened a few other times. . . Didn't someone impersonate Champeo, Riley, and Kathy? People keep on impersonating, advertising, and posting rude or inappropriate content. It's getting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Censored Word System: TEST

Tue May 26, 2009 12:11 am by champeo

This is a test to see if the censored word system works. Where, you write a bad word, and it gets replaced by a different word.

Your such a bazooka!

Comments: 44

Rules of this Website Must agree before posting

Mon May 11, 2009 4:45 am by champeo

Here are the main rules of this website. You MUST agree before posting. If you are a new member please post I agree in this thread. Any posts you make other than your agreement, will be deleted by me or a Moderator.

RULES OF WEBKINZLOVERS

Okay, Please dont even try to swear. I have created a Dictonary of Swaer Words that contains most of them and they are all banned. If you swear a word I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

Welcome to WL!

Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 am by champeo

Hi! I am the site's Webmaster. Well, to all you new comers to our site out there, WELCOME! This Site was created in Early August 2008, and is still really popular! So, I hope you new guys become a Big Part of our site! So, Have a good time. The Webmaster may be contacted at webkinzlovershelp@gmail.com

THANKS, champeo, the Webmaster, and Founder of this Site. Smile

Comments: 0

Keywords

Poll

Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan.

+3
hoops2614
Princessfrog11
champeo
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. Empty Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:47 am

Welcome to the Clans of warrior cats. Earth, the brave and loyal, who love to prowl the deepest parts of the forests, Water, the silky and smart, who swim like fish in the forest rivers, Air, the quick and quiet, who sleep in the roomiest parts of the forest and Fire, the fierce and sometimes cruel, who keep to the swampish outskirts of the trees.

Are you ready to brave the battles and feuds between the clans and survive the climates? Are you ready to be a WARRIOR?! Which Clan will you pick for it is all your own decision. Or you can be a rogue or a loner- members of no clan.

Will you be a kit? ( you can become an apprentice when there is a warrior who will be your mentor and you have posted 5 times on this thread)
A warrior? (you can choose an kit to become an apprentice when you have posted 8 times on this thread so you can only become an apprentice after what I have just explained)
A leader? (if you want to be your clans leader- sign up quick because the spot will be taken. The leader has to choose a deputy- a warrior with ten posts)
The medicine cat? (Who can have no mate or kits. They choose a kit with 5 posts and who wants to become their apprentice)

I am Silverstar- leader of water clan- who will you be?

Back to top Go down

Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. Empty Re: Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan.

Post by champeo Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:53 am

I'll be Blazer, Leader of the Fire Clan.

One time in Powerland There was 4 Clans: The Fire Clan, The Water Clan, Earth Clan and Air Clan. The Fire and Water Clan Fought all day and Night about Which Clan was the Most Powerful out of the Two. They Destroyed everything in their Path seing who was the Strongest...
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3113
Job/hobbies : Hobbies? Fruits Basket, Warrior Cats, Webkinz, Chicken Smoothie, Seeker Bears, harry potter, pokemon, Death note, and the list goes on....
email address : webkinzlovershelp@gmail.com
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Shake It by metro Station Fav Place?Home Fav TV show?Fruits basket, and Spongebob Fav Movie? I like alot of movies. I can't pick just one! Fav Websitez?Webkinzlovers, ChieknSmoothie, DeviantART, Webkinz, Facebook, Dragonadopters Fav Webkinz?Black lab Fav State or Providence? Illinois, state
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.webkinzlovers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. Empty Re: Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:06 am

But have fast as it started... it ended. The warriors all fell into a deep sleep and when they woke up everything was wrecked and the lake glowing red with the fire. Before the clans knew what was happening... their leaders made a discussion. They asked each other, did they come to you too? And of course. They were talking about their warrior ancestry. Sometimes the leaders or medicine cats receive dreams from their lost ones. Members of Heaven Clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:08 am

The Leader of the Heaven Clan Came down and gave all the Cats a Magical Power. She said it was so Powerful even she didn't know what it was...
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male
Job/hobbies : Hobbies? Fruits Basket, Warrior Cats, Webkinz, Chicken Smoothie, Seeker Bears, harry potter, pokemon, Death note, and the list goes on....
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Shake It by metro Station Fav Place?Home Fav TV show?Fruits basket, and Spongebob Fav Movie? I like alot of movies. I can't pick just one! Fav Websitez?Webkinzlovers, ChieknSmoothie, DeviantART, Webkinz, Facebook, Dragonadopters Fav Webkinz?Black lab Fav State or Providence? Illinois, state

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessfrog11 Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:11 am

Ill be Grassclaw,leader of earthclan
Princessfrog11
Princessfrog11

Number of posts : 1
Personalized Page : Fav Song?
Fav Place?
Fav TV show?
Fav Movie?
Fav Websitez?
Fav Webkinz?
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:16 am

They all nodded there heads. They all had had a dream from former leaders scolding them like children about the battle caused from nothing. But they soon forgave them and showed them visions of a new realm! An amazing forest! Why, they had never seen such big beautiful land. And after that- they dared to go on the long journey that would take them there. For there was no more fighting on the trip because Heaven Clan had wiped their memories of the reason they fought. And the final destination was better then they had even imagined! A swampish border for Fire Clan! One part of the forest so dense and the trees so close together- how Earth Clan loved it ... and big clearings right in the middle of the forest where the trees were far apart from each other, perfect for Air Clan! And for us, finally, the beautiful river! It winded through the right side of the forest- cutting it off from Air Clan's territory- which is the middle of the forest. The river winds then inward to create a circle of land- with water on both sides! And then in the middle! A bigger island! Where we are sitting right now" Riverclan's medicine cat (a great story teller- you can sign up to be her or him because the spot isn't taken!) finished the story for the kits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:16 am

beaniewebkinz wrote:The Leader of the Heaven Clan Came down and gave all the Cats a Magical Power. She said it was so Powerful even she didn't know what it was...
yes! she gave them the power of the skill to hunt and fight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:17 am

Princessfrog11 wrote:Ill be Grassclaw,leader of earthclan
The leader has the name star so you will be Grassstar?

Back to top Go down

Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. Empty So we have....

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:20 am

Leader of Earth Clan - Grassstar

Leader of Fire Clan - Blazerstar or blazestar?

Leader of Water Clan - Clearstar (sorry for changing my name- it was clearwater but since I am leader it has to change)

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:24 am

Then a Explosion happened... A Explosion Clan Destryed have of the Woods! Then the Heaven Clan Leader Started Burning Away saying "Please, Save the World, My Sensors idicate that the Exposion Clan Is tarying to Destroy it. Please save me..." sShe said until she Burned to Nothing. She Left Behind One Power Plaugue to help them destroy the Explosion Clan...
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:29 am

beaniewebkinz wrote:Then a Explosion happened... A Explosion Clan Destryed have of the Woods! Then the Heaven Clan Leader Started Burning Away saying "Please, Save the World, My Sensors idicate that the Exposion Clan Is tarying to Destroy it. Please save me..." sShe said until she Burned to Nothing. She Left Behind One Power Plaugue to help them destroy the Explosion Clan...
And Blazestar woke up. 'Oh My God!' thank goodness that was only a dream!

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:31 am

Then Airstar said "Blaze, Your Clan is being attacked by the Dark Clan" What? I have to stop them!" said Blazestar. She went outside Emediatley She Gathered fire from all around the World and Blasted the Whole Clan and Saved hers...
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:35 am

beaniewebkinz wrote:Then Airstar said "Blaze, Your Clan is being attacked by the Dark Clan" What? I have to stop them!" said Blazestar. She went outside Emediatley She Gathered fire from all around the World and Blasted the Whole Clan and Saved hers...
Wow! Thought Clearstar! What a weird dream!

Blazestar and clearstar were having diffirent parts of the same dream!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 am

Clearstar: Where is every body!

Any body want to join?!

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:38 am

Blazestar:I have failed. Then she went to the Fire Clan Section
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:18 am

Is the airclan leader spot taken? If not I will be Windstar. If it is taken I will be Windla, the kit
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1293
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Fav Place?Fav TV show?Fav Movie?Fav Websitez?Fav Webkinz?
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 am

hoops2614 wrote:Is the airclan leader spot taken? If not I will be Windstar. If it is taken I will be Windla, the kit
The spot has not been taken so hello Windstar!

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:44 am

"Hello Clearstar." Windstar said, smiling. "How are you this evening?"
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Fav Place?Fav TV show?Fav Movie?Fav Websitez?Fav Webkinz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:48 am

"Hello Windstar" Clearstar said. She did not return the smile. "What are you doing out this late?" Windstar was curious. What was wrong? "What are you doing out this late yourself?" Windstar shot back. Clearstar was taken aback. "I am out to pray at the fourtrees!" she announced. "So kindly answer me why you are out this late." Windstar sighed. "Okay. I was praying to. We have so little clan members ever since the battle way back..." Clearstar knew that would be her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:51 am

"I was looking at my surroundings and praying for more members of the Air clan..." Windstar stopped
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:59 am

hoops2614 wrote:"I was looking at my surroundings and praying for more members of the Air clan..." Windstar stopped

"Yes for now I can't call this a clan" Clearstar gestured to herself.

Back to top Go down

Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. Empty can i?

Post by julia39 Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:06 am

can i join the water clan as a warrior as Mistyglass
julia39
julia39

Number of posts : 16
Personalized Page : Fav Song?
Fav Place?
Fav TV show?
Fav Movie?
Fav Websitez?
Fav Webkinz?
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:07 am

julia39 wrote:can i join the water clan as a warrior as Mistyglass
Yes of course you can!
"Welcome Mistyglass to Water Clan!"

Back to top Go down

Earth Clan, Water Clan, Air Clan and Fire Clan. Empty All I have.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:10 am

"For I only have 1 warrior! Mistyglass is my warrior but she needs training..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:02 am

So Windstar and Clearstar walked side by side to pray.

Next Day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum