WebkinzLovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» WebkinzLovers Is Back!
Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:37 am by maggalina

» Change a Letter!
Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 am by golden_retriever

» Snow!!!!!!!!!!
Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 am by golden_retriever

» Beanie Babies 2.0 Club
Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 am by HP-Webkinz

» The Scribbler - A NEW Website! Check it out!!!!
Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 am by hoodedwarbler12

» Does anyone like Harry Potter?
Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:21 am by ¢нαя

» 3 new webbies =)
Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 am by hoodedwarbler12

Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:10 am by hoodedwarbler12

» oh so new hi yall
Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 am by hoodedwarbler12

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
WL Arcade Now Works!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 am by hoodedwarbler12

As soon as champeo made me a webmaster, I fixed the WL Arcade! More games will be coming, but for now enjoy checkers, tic tac toe, and sudoku. Click the link on the header that says "Arcade' to visit it!

Comments: 2

I don't see avatars...

Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:57 am by HP-Webkinz

When I went on this site, I can't see anyone's avatar. Even mine. What happened?

Comments: 6

Uhhhhhh.....

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:24 am by Doger10

Where are the little Button that say wether a new post is there or not? IDK if other people can see them but I can't.

Comments: 9

Opening for Moderator!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 am by champeo

On the staff, Theres an opening for mod. People that already are staff are not allowed to apply. If you would like to apply, go to the user groups, and go to Moderators and push Suscribe.

Comments: 0

Little problems in the c box?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:27 am by golden_retriever

Okay, I just came back from being out the entire day and found out that someone just impersonated me in the c box thing. . . The person even used my email. I think I know who it is, too. . . >.<

This happened a few other times. . . Didn't someone impersonate Champeo, Riley, and Kathy? People keep on impersonating, advertising, and posting rude or inappropriate content. It's getting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Censored Word System: TEST

Tue May 26, 2009 12:11 am by champeo

This is a test to see if the censored word system works. Where, you write a bad word, and it gets replaced by a different word.

Your such a bazooka!

Comments: 44

Rules of this Website Must agree before posting

Mon May 11, 2009 4:45 am by champeo

Here are the main rules of this website. You MUST agree before posting. If you are a new member please post I agree in this thread. Any posts you make other than your agreement, will be deleted by me or a Moderator.

RULES OF WEBKINZLOVERS

Okay, Please dont even try to swear. I have created a Dictonary of Swaer Words that contains most of them and they are all banned. If you swear a word I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

Welcome to WL!

Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 am by champeo

Hi! I am the site's Webmaster. Well, to all you new comers to our site out there, WELCOME! This Site was created in Early August 2008, and is still really popular! So, I hope you new guys become a Big Part of our site! So, Have a good time. The Webmaster may be contacted at webkinzlovershelp@gmail.com

THANKS, champeo, the Webmaster, and Founder of this Site. Smile

Comments: 0

Keywords

Poll

Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf Roleplay 5: Revenge

Post by champeo Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 am

Killer thought he heard Star's voice. He smiled. "Bye Star. Ill never forget you." He said, trapped in the cage.
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3113
Job/hobbies : Hobbies? Fruits Basket, Warrior Cats, Webkinz, Chicken Smoothie, Seeker Bears, harry potter, pokemon, Death note, and the list goes on....
email address : webkinzlovershelp@gmail.com
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Shake It by metro Station Fav Place?Home Fav TV show?Fruits basket, and Spongebob Fav Movie? I like alot of movies. I can't pick just one! Fav Websitez?Webkinzlovers, ChieknSmoothie, DeviantART, Webkinz, Facebook, Dragonadopters Fav Webkinz?Black lab Fav State or Providence? Illinois, state
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.webkinzlovers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:10 am

Rush heard Killer's cry and the voice. A tear trickled out of the corner of her eye as she ran to the cave.
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1293
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Fav Place?Fav TV show?Fav Movie?Fav Websitez?Fav Webkinz?
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 am

Killer was thrashing in the cage. The puppies, along with him were starving. they needed to eat
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male
Job/hobbies : Hobbies? Fruits Basket, Warrior Cats, Webkinz, Chicken Smoothie, Seeker Bears, harry potter, pokemon, Death note, and the list goes on....
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Shake It by metro Station Fav Place?Home Fav TV show?Fruits basket, and Spongebob Fav Movie? I like alot of movies. I can't pick just one! Fav Websitez?Webkinzlovers, ChieknSmoothie, DeviantART, Webkinz, Facebook, Dragonadopters Fav Webkinz?Black lab Fav State or Providence? Illinois, state

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 am

Rush quietly walked over to the cage. She saw Killer but he didn't see her. What can I do to help? she worried.
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female
Personalized Page : Fav Song?Fav Place?Fav TV show?Fav Movie?Fav Websitez?Fav Webkinz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Doger10 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 am

"Right,Corner" I told Rush
Doger10
Doger10
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 842
email address : doger10@live.com
Personalized Page : Fav Song? All Justin Bieber songs! Fav Place? Michigan! Fav TV show? Suite Life On Deck! Fav Movie? Another Cinnderella Story! Fav Websitez? Webkinz Lovers, What the Fun, Howrse, Warriors,iluvwarriors, Foopets and Youtube.com!
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:17 am

Rush paused as she heard the voice. She noticed the right corner of the cage was weak. "Thank you." she whispered.
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Doger10 Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:30 am

"no Problem"
Doger10
Doger10
Admin
Admin

Female
Personalized Page : Fav Song? All Justin Bieber songs! Fav Place? Michigan! Fav TV show? Suite Life On Deck! Fav Movie? Another Cinnderella Story! Fav Websitez? Webkinz Lovers, What the Fun, Howrse, Warriors,iluvwarriors, Foopets and Youtube.com!

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 am

Rush was surprised to get a response.
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:16 am

Killer woke up and saw Rush. "Get the puppies!" He whispered
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:59 am

Quietly, Rush rescued the puppies. "Now it's your turn to be rescued." Rush smiled slightly. She leaned forward to help Killer when she heard a noise.
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 am

Koon said "Not so fast!" Emerging from his den. "CAGE" Koon yelled. A Cage fell on them all. "So... Trying to save them are you?" Koon asked. "Ha. Well, tonight, I plan to kill you. HA HA HA!" He said, getting on a warp panel teleporting him. Guards appeared and guarded the cages. (Doger, please dont make Starfire "Open the cages and let them free" Because This is the mian part of the rp. But, She still has an important role.) Killer said "Rush, That was a bad move! You should have thouroghly planned this. I wish Star and Lupa were alive..." he sighed. "Now me, you, and the puppies will die tonight!" Meanwhile, Harry and Rebel in the den where alone. Rebel saw a slab of meat, walking towards it. He pounced on it, but was netted. Harry growled. A Dart hit him. He fell asleep. He was netted at well. They were put by their family. Killer said "Oh no, They got or young puppies too!" Meanwhile, Killer Jr had a plan. At Night, Maddie and Lily would make a racket, so much, that the guards would have to come there. They would probably take the entire family out to kill them. Then, They would kill the guards and escape without Koon noticing. "It will probably work!" Killer Jr said. "What if it doesnt!" Kallie shreiked. "We should give it a shot." Maddie said. Lily annd Zach were sleeping, so they didnt say anything. Harry and Rebel didnt know how to talk yet. "Lets try it!" Killer said, waiting for night.
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 am

Rush sat down, defeated. But when she heard the plan she felt a little better. "Might as well try it."
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 am

Killer smiled. "I love all of you." That night.... Lily and Maddie were starting to sing. "SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE, A SHAKE IT!" They yelled from their cages. "What?" Killer asked to the, "Its a song. Read the Teen Magazines." Maddie said. The guards came and took the to the slaving quarters. Killer and Kallie killed all them. "Get away Rush, Killer Jr., Harry, Rebel, Zach, Maddie, and Lily!" Killer said. They were all running away when Zach noticed a girl. "Hi, Whats your name? Mine is Zach.Your very pretty." He said, kneeling in front of her. "Um, Hi. Im Violet. Im captured here. HELP ME!" She screamed. "Oh, of course if help you" Zach said, freeing her. "ZACH! DONT LET YOUR CRUSH DISTRACT YOU AND GET YOU KILLED!" Killer yelled. He ran along with the family, and Violet. Killer followed.
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:12 am

Rush ran and ran, making sure the younger pups were keeping up.
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:17 am

Killer followed. Koon ran after, but, they already reached the den. "Now THAT was a clos eone." Killer said, out of breath.
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:18 am

Rush was panting hard. Slowly she walked over to Killer. "Thank goodness you are safe."
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:22 am

No one noticed a small hole opening in the top of the ceiling. Koon stood on the roof of the den. "You wont get away with this!" He said, and jumped into the den/
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Doger10 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:24 am

(Gasp! idk I don't know what to do)
Doger10
Doger10
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:25 am

(When Koon is just about to kill them,you push him with a paranormal blast)
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:26 am

(Paranormal awesome! xD)

Rush howled.
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 am

Killer growled, ordering the puppies to hide. Suprisingly, Koon went after the puppies. They all growled, and scared Koon. "Wow, Your pretty good." Killer said. Zach licked Violet. They had fallen in love
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:31 am

Rush growled. "Get away."
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:19 am

"Like I would!" Koon said. Killer growled, but, Koon knocked him out, so he laid on the floor, unconsionous
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hoops2614 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:32 am

Rush took a step towards Koon. Baring her teeth.
hoops2614
hoops2614
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by champeo Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:52 am

Suprisingly,the puppies jumped out from a corner. They all pounced on Koon, killing him. He was dead, the family was at peace
champeo
champeo
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next